Sunday, November 4, 2018

50 Acts of Kindness (6)

From Katie in Allen:

Claire and I took flowers and treats to an assisted living center today. 



***

From Jamie in Frisco:

My son enjoyed sneaking to the neighbors and leaving them a gift card. I hope you’re having a great day!



***

From Uncle Jim in Arlington, Va.:

Dropped off snacks and a veggie tray at the office to thank my co-workers (though they won’t see the goodies until tomorrow).




***

Christopher and Ethan in Frisco:

The boys approached a neighbor and asked if they would wash her car. (Welcome, I'm sure, after all the rain we've had in North Texas!)




***

Also from Uncle Jim in Arlington, Va.:

I just dropped off a veggie tray and cookies to the Firefighters at Arlington County (VA) Fire Station 5 (the fire station that supports my office).




***

From Sarah in Durham, N.C.:

50 Acts of Kindness #dammkind picked up trash in the neighborhood

Image may contain: outdoor

***

From Diana in Dallas:

Bought breakfast & lunch to the wonderful folks at Crestview Assisted Living Facility
Breakfast for the cooks and lunch for those who serve on Gracy Hall (where my mom is)

Took my dad to breakfast and paid for breakfast for the family sitting next to us! 

Took my dad to the grocery and purchased his groceries
#dammkind #50actsofkindness

***

From Thanvi in Frisco:

Nidhi and I went to the fire station yesterday and handed out donuts as our act of kindness!




No comments: