Wednesday, November 4, 2020

52 Acts of Kindness (2)


Notes from Pearson Middle School students (names removed):

I am going to help my parents wash the dishes, vacuum the house, and be extremely nice to my whole family.

***

I’m going to finally (try) to obey my brother and owe him the erasers I stole.

***

I’m going to help my sister clean her play area.

***

I donated some of my candy from Halloween (I didn't go trick or treating, I just bought an industrial sized bag of candy) to my brother.

***

I helped my sister clean her room.

***

I am sending messages to people on why I am thankful for them to make them smile!

***

I helped a classmate with the work that they needed to catch up on because she was new to my Texas History class with Ms. Presenza.  

***

Donating clothes that are old now since quarantine is causing people not to go to store and  for the less fortunate.

***

My little Brother (Who is 6) was crying because he was feeling lonely, I felt bad for him so I went and played with him.                                                                                  

***

I am going to babysit my cousins over the weekend.

***

I am going to make dinner for my family.

***

I will act nice to everyone I meet, and bake something for my friends!

***  

I will be grateful and nice to everyone I talk to today.

***

I will help my mom cook dinner. 

***

I am going to help bring the garbage bins in.

No comments: