Wednesday, November 4, 2020

52 Acts of Kindness (5)

Heather in Allen:

We delivered yummy scented hand sanitizers to hard working teachers! So fun! Thanks Tyra. Love you guys!



***

Jill in Frisco:

Spread kindness, not germs! Pearson staff bathrooms are all stocked up! #dammkind



***

Skiler in Frisco:

Our Partner's Theatre class is spreading the word today in honor of Mr. Damm's birthday! Positivity FOREVER! #dammkind #52actsofkindness



***

Beverly in Frisco:

I delivered a favorite fall treat to the office staff at Bledsoe Elementary!!

***

Beverly in Frisco:

Flowers for the hairstylist 

💇‍♀️


***

Suzanne in Garland:

Gave an extra large tip to my favorite server along with a note of gratitude for his cheerful spirit and excellent service.

***

Jasmine in Frisco:

I gave a Starbucks giftcard to a worker at Trader Joe's this afternoon and he said he will pay it forward kindness ♡ #52actsofkindness


***

Jennifer in Frisco:

A day early (yesterday) Jason and I used the opportunity of his birthday request of Popeyes sandwiches for lunch to buy lunch for our friends across the street and my parents

***

Ria in Frisco:

I donated blood today in honor of Steve. Thank you for spreading much needed kindness every year on this day! I am always so happy to participate. Thinking of you, Cooper and Katie ❤️





***

Haley in Hazebrouck, France:

I brought cookies for all of my fellow teachers this afternoon during our half term meetings (and 3 students in the courtyard) ♥️♥️
♥️


No comments: