Monday, November 4, 2019

51 Acts of Kindness (2)

From Adonia in Frisco:

Hi Ms. Damm,

I started the 51 Acts of Kindness today. I met this man playing the saxophone on the street and I told him about the acts of kindness we are spreading. I gave him some money and gave him some words of encouragement. Here is a picture I took with him.



***

From Tracey in Carrollton:

Surprise breakfast after 6am practice. Thank you @XsavageX and @parishepiscopal boys’ soccer for helping me celebrate #dammkind day, in memory of Steve Damm who would have been 51 today.




***

From Alesha in Frisco:

Hot chocolate bar and pumpkin spice cookies for Legendary teachers. #dammkind @StaffordClass



***

From Brandi in Frisco:

We collected books, bagged them, and we're taking them to local parks for kids to find. The boys are loving this and are so excited to give the gift of reading in Steve's memory. (You can find a note from one of the recipients in post 1!)




***

From Paul in Ann Arbor, Mich.:

Getting our 51 Acts of Kindness Day started by welcoming back my co-worker Diane, who has been out for 4 weeks after hip surgery. #dammkind


***

From Nancy of Dallas:

My first act for 51 Acts of Kindness, @tyradamm! I left an autographed copy of The Queen and the First Christmas Tree for Florabel, who sets out the breakfast buffet at the hotel I’m staying at and always carves and sets out a fruit sculpture to make everyone smile.




***

From Jenn in Frisco:

I have my stack of #dammkind cards and I'm ready to spread some kindness! Just started out with paying for the two people behind me at .


Delivered goodies and brightened some Monday mornings. #dammkind



***

From Mike in Bristol, Ct.:

I love this tradition so much, Tyra.

Attached is a photo of my small act: Starbucks and treats for the security team at ESPN in Bristol, CT.

Best to your family,
md



***

From Uncle Jim in Dallas, on the way to D.C.:

Brought donuts to both the ground operations and flight crews on my early morning flight back to Washington.


No comments: