Monday, November 4, 2019

51 Acts of Kindness (6)

From Joe in Frisco:

Good morning Tyra! We recorded another gratitude podcast today and we spoke about Steve and #dammkind thinking about y’all today!


***

Note from a recipient today:

Hello! I am a random recipient of "51 Acts of Kindness" (lovely baked goods at my front door) and at first I was rather confused by all this. I saw the URL on the attached card, took some time to read about Steve, and now I'm sitting here in tears. What a great tribute for a person that I now wish I had met. I just wanted to let y'all know that you've touched a strangers heart and made their day a little brighter. Happy Birthday, Steve!

***

From Katie in McKinney:

Chick-fil-A nuggets and fruit for my sweet grad school class.


***

From an Instagram post (refers to Sara's gift!):


***

From Michelle in Frisco:

Chick fil a line today had many cars paid for with the 51 story handed to each car.  Today at my work I have 20 Starbucks cards I’m sharing at random desks. 

***

From Liz in Frisco:

Paid down $51 on anonymous layaway at Walmart. 😍


***
From Katrina in Frisco:

I’m having a lot of fun leaving Starbucks gift cards (with the note about Steve) for people without them seeing me. And we will make a contribution to the North Texas Food Bank today in honor of Steve.

***
From Anja in Frisco:

Just sponsored 2 kids through Refresh Frisco. Thinking of you and your family. Lots of love!


***

From Cyndi in Carrollton:

I donated 5 of these to social work in honor of Steve.


***

From Jana in Frisco:

David gave Starbucks gift cards to civilian employees at the PD. Jacob took a Whataburger gift card to a teacher. Hadley took chocolate and a coke to her teacher. I’m covering duty for a teacher each day this week. The Shilson’s love Dammkind day!!

No comments: