Monday, November 4, 2019

51 Acts of Kindness (4)

From Usha in Frisco:

Delivered some treats for Pearson Front office today!! #DAMMKIND


Delivered treats to the SPED dept at Pearson


***

From Jasmine in Frisco:

DJ gave the Starbucks gift card to his guitar teacher, Mr. Jordan and he said he will also join the Acts of Kindness!


I gave a Starbucks card to a sweet lady at Chick-Fil-A drive through and she told me her husband passed away 12 years ago😢
I loved to see her big smile ♡


***

From Shannon in Frisco:

Brought up everyone’s trash cans ( in our cul de sac) #damnstinky#dammkind


***

From Aimee in Frisco:

Since I heard Tyra’s teacher of the year speech, I knew my act of kindness had to be for my team since they heard you. So inspiring!!💗 Drinks for everyone in honor of Steve. Happy Birthday, Steve!!


***

From Lauren in Frisco:

The boys and I made and served lunches at Austin Street Center #DammKind !

***

From Donna in Frisco:

We paid for the person behind us at Chick-fil-A! ❤️ #dammkind


***

From Amy in Colleyville:

Spreading the kindness today in Colleyville with a gift card for lunch to my chiropractor’s office. What a blessing to be part of Steve’s birthday each year. 


***

From Katie in Frisco:

We dropped off drinks and snacks for teacher’s lounge!


***

From Sherry in Frisco:

Made arrangements to have a retired couples home cleaned. She is battling some severe health problems

***

From Kristi in Frisco:

When it’s a Monday at Firestone, you must wait longer than expected as you overhear more than one technician is out sick. Instead of frowning, you remember it’s Steve’s day, “Hip Hip Hooray!” and go get the guys some much needed joy....Dunkin Donuts!


***

From Janet in Frisco:

Our favorite day is off to a great start! Sarah and Emily finished up and delivered cards to insert in Refresh Frisco packs and I made a donation. The girls wrote a thank you note and delivered donuts to the Pearson Coaches who always go above and beyond.





***

From Karen in Frisco:

Such a joy to share in an #actofkindness #dammkind


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I am a random recipient of "51 Acts of Kindness" (lovely baked goods at my front door) and at first I was rather confused by all this. I saw the URL on the attached card, took some time to read about Steve, and now I'm sitting here in tears. What a great tribute for a person that I now wish I had met. I just wanted to let y'all know that you've touched a strangers heart and made their day a little brighter. Happy Birthday, Steve!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the note!