For the fourth year in a row, we will be celebrating Steve's birthday by sharing acts of kindness. Because Steve was born 46 years ago, we're working toward 46 acts of kindness, but we know from past experience that this number will multiply throughout the day. Our stretch goal is 460 acts of kindness in one day in memory of Steve!
What have kind folks done in previous years? This list is extensive. Here are a few ideas:
- Donate to MD Anderson
- Bake and deliver cupcakes to neighbors
- Pay for coffee for the people behind you
- Give a generous tip
- Donate books
- Buy someone's dinner
- Stock some baby-changing tables with diapers
- Deliver flowers to an assisted-living home
- Pick up trash in your neighborhood
- Take treats to a fire station
- Help a neighbor with yard work
- Take hot chocolate to a crossing guard
Cooper, Katie and I are hatching our own plans, and we can't wait to share in the joy of the day with you all!