Sunday, December 26, 2010

Made me laugh

I was just looking at photos from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day when I started laughing.

Without thinking, I placed Steve's special candle next to the dish of cranberry sauce. Steve hated cranberry sauce.

My homemade cranberry sauce sat next to Steve's candle during Christmas lunch.

I'm sure he's laughing with me.

Some other photos from our celebrating:

Uncle Jim, Cooper, Tyra, Katie, Betty and Jim on Christmas Eve

Katie and Cooper in their traditional matching Christmas pajamas


Cooper reads the letter left behind from Little Red Charlie, our Elf on the Shelf.

2 comments:

The Mommy Blawger said...

Where do you get your matching pajamas? I have bought them at Children's Place in the past, but this year they were out of the sizes I needed. Ended up buying them from Land's End in two different but similar styles. It's a bit of a challenge to find matching PJs for 4 boys sizes 18m - 10. I bet finding one style suitable for a girl and a boy is not easy either.
Andrew got a penguin pillow pet as well! Loves it.

Tyra said...

I get the PJs from Hanna Andersson. Next year may be the last year Coop fits in the kids' sizes, but they sell adult ones, too. =)