Last May about 80 people joined the Run for Steve Damm team and participated in the inaugural Head for the Cure 5K in Frisco.
It was an inspiring day! Cooper, Katie and I loved being surrounded by so many family members and friends in an effort to raise money to defeat brain tumors.
Registration is now open for the 2012 Head for the Cure 5K. I have already registered me, Cooper and Katie on the Run for Steve Damm team, and I hope at least 100 folks will join us.
If you register before this Sunday, you'll save $5 on registration.
- Head for the Cure 5K (and fun run for children)
- Money raised goes to Brain Tumor Trials Collaborative in an effort to defeat brain tumors.
- 8 a.m., Saturday, May 12, 2012 (with separate start times for runners and walkers -- you don't have to be a runner to join us!)
- Frisco Square, Frisco, Texas
- When you register, choose the team option and choose "Run for Steve Damm"
- Click here to read more about the event.
- Click here to begin registration.
- Email Tyra at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!