Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Head for the Cure: Top 10 reasons
We're getting the Run for Steve Damm team back together for the Head for the Cure Foundation 5K!
When: 8 a.m. Saturday, May 12, 2012
Where: Granite Park in Plano (corner of SH 121 and the Dallas North Tollway)
Top 10 reasons you should join our team:
10. Saturday mornings are made for exercise.
9. You can show off your enviable running skills.
8. Or you can show off your incredibly amazing walking skills.
7. You'll be surrounded by super friendly and fun people.
6. You'll get a cool, green Head for the Cure T-shirt.
5. It's a great excuse to pull out your favorite Run for Steve T-shirt.
4. You can witness Cooper beating me by at least 10 minutes.
3. You'll see old friends and make new friends. (Click here for the totally awesome group already registered!)
2. You'll help us reach our goal of at least 100 team members. (We are already a Top 3 team with 33 members!)
1. Proceeds from the race benefit brain tumor research.
To register, please click here.
And be sure to choose the Run for Steve Damm team option on the second page! That's how I'll know you've joined the team and how you'll be included on future Run for Steve Damm correspondence.
Can't be there? You can donate to the Head for the Cure Foundation. To donate, please click here.
Thank you to everyone who has donated already and who has joined the team!