Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bring Him Home

Last night Liz and I saw Les Miserables together. (She'd already seen it once and was ready to see it again.)

It's a lovely, gritty and haunting film. 

It's not easy for me to sit through dying scenes in movies or television. The experience of living through Steve's final breaths and his death completely changed me.

I do find comfort in the life that continues after death -- here on earth and in heaven. And in precious heavenly moments on earth.

As we were leaving the theater, Liz and I talked about David Gaschen singing "Bring Him Home" at the benefit for our family in March 2010.

The kids and I recently saw David at breakfast. He is a dear soul, and we are so thankful for him and his family.

Here's the video of David singing "Bring Him Home" -- a sweet, heavenly moment.





No comments: