It's one week until 47 Acts of Kindness -- one of the best days of the year! If you're looking for ideas on how to celebrate, here's a small list, based on previous years.
- Donate gently used toys and clothing to a family shelter
- Bake brownies for a neighbor
- Bake breakfast treats for co-workers
- Clean up your neighborhood playground
- Make a donation to your favorite nonprofit
- Deliver flowers to a nursing home
- Tape coins or dollar bills to vending machines
- Buy lunch for a stranger
- Leave a generous tip for a hard-working waiter
- Run errands for someone who needs a little help
- Deliver treats to your fire station or police station
- Treat your crossing guard with a cup of coffee
If you choose, please share your act of kindness with me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on our Facebook page.
Thanks so much for making November 4 such a special day!