Monday, November 5, 2018

50 Acts of Kindness (13)

From Melane in Howe/Anna:

Viola is a sweet, kind, thoughtful and genuine soul. Her steadfast love and joy for the Lord is inspiring. I gave Viola a gift card to treat herself and her family to her favorite restaurant - Chili's. Viola loved hearing how we found a way to spread beauty in the midst of our tragedy and said she will join in the #dammkind party next year. 





***

From Melissa in Helotes:

We as a family and with both of my Girl Scout troops answered the National Council of Jewish Women/San Antonio’s call for formal dresses, shoes, jewelry & handbags for the Bexar County Foster Service’s upcoming teen holiday party for foster girls! They specifically requested sizes 10+. Thalia, Carys & my Mom went “thrifting” for plus size dresses & shoes on Sat morning & Thalia even paid with her own money from her new job. I added new dresses & we all cleaned out our closets & drawers for jewelry & evening bags. In all our family has 14 formal dresses, several pairs of shoes, bags & jewelry to drop off tomorrow! My store is also donating several hundred hangers for the 1st fittings with the teen foster girls this week. Excited to be part of this event next month for some well-deserving teens.




***

From Wendi in Frisco:

Sophie and I delivered homemade chocolate chip cookies to the custodial staff and cafeteria staff at Bledsoe Elementary! #dammkind




***

From Aimee in Frisco:

Today I shared donuts with the staff at Pink Elementary School in honor of Steve. They were all so touched by your story Tyra Damm!💗
#dammkind




***

From Amanda in Frisco:

Got this sweet gift from a student to honor a different student’s late father. Steve Damm, I sure wish I had the honor of meeting you. Your kiddos sure are 😁



***

From Jenn in Frisco:

Caught up in family visiting, I forgot to share our deeds! We paid for drinks behind us in the Starbucks drive thru and left extra cash tips (on top of the CC tips) for our waitstaff! So much fun (and due to a late start) we'll carry it forward today.



***

From Rae in Carrollton: 

I bought this sweet Mom and her darling baby their groceries today at Trader Joe's!  I was able to tell her about honoring Steve and gave her a coupon!!❤️❤️


***

From Allison in Frisco/Flower Mound:

Donuts for our patients!


No comments: