Friday, November 5, 2021

53 Acts of Kindness (5)

 Katrina in Frisco:

What do middle schoolers love? The answer is takis! Thanks to this kind lady we have enough to last us! #dammkind

 ***

Cathy in Frisco:

We gave our server Rhonda a $53 tip in honor of Steve. She was so kind, attentive, and went out of her way for us. I wore my choose kindness shirt to celebrate today. Happy Birthday Steve!

 ***

Jennifer in Frisco:

We celebrated 53 Acts of Kindness today by making toffee to share with extended family at our weekly family dinner.

 ***

Melissa in San Antonio:

For Steve’s birthday we are donating canned foods to the Ronald McDonald House Canned Food Drive this month!


 ***

Nancy Jo in Frisco:

I just wanted to share some kindness I helped orchestrate yesterday with you. All students deserve to feel seen and valued in the books in our school libraries. I am fighting through positivity to defend access to information. Check my Twitter feed for hundreds of tweets about some great books. ❤️‍🔥



 ***

Liz in Frisco:

I found three beautiful painted rocks outside Hosp this morning! 😍 I left them where they were to bring joy to all that see them. 

The Smith’s honored Steve with a donation to Refresh Frisco. 

 ***

Damms in Frisco:

We've been spending time creating art -- 53 painted rocks that we scattered around the neighborhood, paintings, embroidery. We baked cowboy cookies (Steve's favorite) to share. I shared some gently loved books. I've been tipping extra generously. And we've been soaking up all the extra love given to us — coffee, cookies, gift cards, a lovely bag. 




 ***

Debbie in Frisco:

Just wanted you to know how much your kindness project honoring Your beloved husband means to me. I am honored to participate this year with donations to Refresh Frisco, north Texas food bank, and a generous tip for my serviceman today! I told him about Steve’s story and your mission to spread kindness in his honor and he was so moved. My heart was happy today because of you.

 ***

Julianne in Frisco:

We made a donation to Head for the Cure in memory of Steve and to JDRF in honor of Clayton and Noah. I gave out some extra tips along the way to servers yesterday.


 ***

Laura in Edmond, Okla.:


My coworkers and I donated food to the local food bank, then wrote and delivered thankful notes to people at work we’re grateful for. #dammkind


No comments: