Thursday, November 4, 2021

53 Acts of Kindness (3)

Aunt Ami in Austin:

Honored to have known, loved, and been loved by our sweetheart of a man, Steve Damm. He would been very enthusiastic about this amazing organization in Austin, Community First Village, that gives homeless folks a chance to have a home and belong to a very supportive environment. Some homes have been made recently with 3-D printers! #communityfirstvillage 

***

Nicole in Frisco:

Started a day early! Treated two coworkers to a yummy dinner. They are going to pay it forward tomorrow. ❤️

***

Ria in Frisco:


I donated 53. to Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, in honor of Steve’s bday! This also supports a hard-working student and family friend who’s the Philanthropy Chair for Phi Kappa Sigma at TCU. Sending love to you and your family today❤️

***

Kristine in Frisco:



Giving back to the lady that started it all. ❤️ #dammkind



***

Kyla in Frisco:




Palmer gave one of her favorite teachers candy. Parks’ act is still a secret. Josh brought lunch for a friend and I brought my friend and co-worker a coffee. 


***

Leigh in Plano:


No pictures, but took the morning off to take a friend to the doctor and offer much-needed encouragement. She is unable to drive after a head injury. #dammkind


***

Kathy in Gulf Shores, Ala.:



Spreading the love in Gulf Shores, AL this year!  #dammkind


***

Jasmine in Frisco:




I went to see an ear doctor today... I was cleaning my ear but busy with doing something else and boom😱 I hitted it so hard several weeks ago... so I went to see the doctor today and my ear was saved😅 and I gave Amazon gift cards to two sweet ladies in front office to honor and celebrate the life of Steve Damm.Their faces lighted up and were so happy🥰 They told me that they will checkonsteve.blogspot.com too 💜


***

Anja in Frisco:



We celebrated and remembered Steve Damm today by picking up trash around the green belt 💚🌳 #Dammkind

No comments: