The Head for the Cure 5K is this Saturday! Cooper, Katie and I are looking forward to seeing so many friends and family members at the race. The race begins in front of Frisco City Hall at 8 a.m. (For you out-of-towners, City Hall is part of Frisco Square, on the southeast corner of the Dallas North Tollway and Main Street.)
A few details:
1. Packet pickup is this Thursday (3 to 7 p.m.) and Friday (10 a.m. to 7 p.m.) at Luke's Locker at the Shops at Legacy in Plano.
2. If you can't make it then, you can also pick up Saturday before the race at the site (6:30 to 7:30 a.m.).
3. If you ordered Run for Steve shirts, you should have received an email from me. If you haven't received my T-shirt note, please email me today.
4. Let's plan on meeting at 7:15 a.m. Saturday on the northwest corner of Frisco City Hall. (I hope to park in the parking garage directly south of City Hall.)
5. More official race details are here: http://www.headforthecure.org/north-texas/race-details
Please let me know if you have questions. Thank you so much for helping raise money to find a cure for brain tumors and for honoring Steve's memory in such a meaningful way!