Saturday, November 4, 2017

49 Acts of Kindness (2)

From Brandy in Frisco:



Started the morning off sharing kindness and honoring 
Steve's memory. Delivered donuts to the Staff at Mom's 
facility, treated this sweet young girl who runs the 
front desk and is always so kind to a gift card and cash 
to enjoy dinner out. 

Can't wait to continue more acts of kindness today! 
Love you Tyra!  

***

From Kristen in Frisco:


As I pulled up to the window to pay for my frappe, I was thinking what I would do to celebrate 49 Acts of Kindness today and I became the recipient of kindness! Cashier said my frappe was paid for and to please #dammkind. What an amazing feeling when kindness is widespread!!! ðŸ™‚#dammkind

***

From Kat:


Heading to go meet our neighbors across the street who are expecting their first! #dammkind

***


From Shari:




#dammkind in Allen/Lucas area! 

Bought a Starbucks for the car behind me, left quarters at an Allen Laundromat, dropped off the best donuts (Max's Donut Shop) for breakfast for the Lucas Fire Department

And the day is not over yet.....

***


From Rae in Carrollton:


I took warm blueberry muffins to staff at the emergency room at Baylor Scott & White Hospital. No pics allowed, but they were very please. Happy birthday, Steve!

***

From Donna in Plano:




***

From Shari:


#dammkind in McKinney. Extra tip money for the sweet servers at SNUG on the Square 

No comments: