Friday, November 4, 2016

48 Acts of Kindness (4)

Paul in Ann Arbor:




Spreading some Damm joy to the folks who take care of my mom!

***

Jay in Frisco:




***

Haley in Cassel, France:

While waiting at the train station I paid for the hot chocolate and cookies for the teenager in line behind me! Happy birthday, Steve! Love you, Damms!

***

Rebecca in Kingsland, Ga.:

Free doughnuts for teachers coming Monday. A whole smoked Boston butt for a family who is struggling. Pumpkin soup for my pod-mates to brighten their week!

***

Mel in Lubbock:

Vera and I will help prepare and serve hot meals to about 75 homeless and jobless folks in Lubbock.

***

Lillian in Frisco:

Purchased groceries at Tom Thumb for a very sweet Bledsoe Elementary mom👍!!! She will pay it forward 😀!!!

***

Nina in Frisco:


I sent 8 large pizzas to my best friend's school in Dallas. She is one of the best educators I know. She works at Hexter elementary with 58% economically disadvantaged students, she's working on her masters, and this summer she got $2,000 donated from Staples for some wobble chairs for her students. She calls me weekly to share ideas about students including some special ed kiddos she has in her classroom. I love her to pieces and wanted to gift her and the staff at Hexter! 

***

Kerri in San Diego:


Friday coffee ☕️/ tea ☕️/ hot 🍫 for the office. The 'good' stuff. Much love and huge hugs to the whole Damm family ❤️️Thanks fir making the world a better place today and always!

***

Leslie in Dallas:



Just donated (through Amazon) a big ol' bag of Purina One Indoor Advantage Cat Food to Balch Springs Animal Shelter. Bon apetit, kitties. 

***

Heather in Allen:


Gourmet "Sassy" popcorn for the staff at Preston's school to enjoy at inservice this afternoon!

***

Sara in Frisco:


Left some gift cards around Tom Thumb. 

***

Kristin:


Got the office ladies' backs for a while.

No comments: