Friday, November 4, 2016

48 Acts of Kindness (8)

Jennifer in Carrollton:


Pumpkin cookies packed for sharing. 

***

Anonymous friend:


I went to Walmart and walked around until I found just the right person to give the envelope to. 

***

Loryn in McKinney:


Pumpkin roll for kindergarten, second grade and office staff at McClure Elementary School

***

Allison in Frisco:


Change for vending machines at the hospital

***

Shari in Lucas:


I put these together to give as favors for our Head for the Cure North Texas Survivors luncheon tomorrow. These are for the co-survivors.

***

Beth in Plano:


Bought dinner for some of my student newspaper editors, working late on a Friday prepping the next issue and planning for election night. 


***

Melanie in Las Vegas:


I'm working SEMA trade show and we have leftover catering. Meals for the homeless in Las Vegas tonight!!!

***

Kathryn:

I was in an electronics store today. I purchased an iPhone case for a young lady. She was born the year that I graduated high school. She used all of the money that she said to replace her iPhone. She needed a case. 

God bless her. Pay it forward. 

***

Deborah in Frisco:


Frisco' Central Fire station is going to enjoy some ice cream sundaes tonight.

***

Judie in Fort Worth:


Baked and delivered a chicken pot pie to a dear friend.

***

Cyndi in Frisco:

Bought chicken minis for the Hosp staff

***

Heather in Frisco:

Brought doughnuts for the Hosp staff

***

Tim in Frisco:


Brought doughnuts for the Hosp staff

No comments: