Friday, November 4, 2016

48 Acts of Kindness (6)

Suzy in Carrollton:


Matheson Family visits Carrollton Fire Station #4 and gave them a gift basket filled with snacks and goodies! 

***

Brandy in Frisco:


Today I enjoyed taking Bundtinis to my mom's caregivers and my kids loved buying a sweet older couples dinner at Chilis! I love getting to be a part of this each year! I shared with my sweet mom too! It made her smile.   



Thank you! Thinking of you today! 

***

Katie in Frisco:

We paid for the family behind us in the In and Out drive thru. The In and Out workers loved it and by the time we got our food they said we had started a trend behind us in the line.


We also have a gift card to a desk worker at the Frisco YMCA...always so friendly!

***

Brandon in Frisco:


I handed out something refreshing to my teammates today!!

***

Teresa in Carrollton:

I made pumpkin bread for the staff at Furneaux Elementary. I shared Steve's story with a few of the teachers and they were inspired to pay it forward. I'm so honored to be a part of this every year. Thank you Damm family!

***

Tifani in Rockwall:


Bought this lovely young couple and their friend dinner in honor of Steve at one of our favorite places tonight. They shed tears hearing his story and promised to pay it forward. Thank you for inviting and allowing us to participate each year.

***

Donna in Frisco:


I brought a couple of boxes of bundtinis to the Frisco police station and thanked the officers for their service. They were really appreciative and it made my day! 💗 

***

Heather in Frisco:

Grant bought dinner for our daughter's preschool teacher!

***

Caroline in Plano:




Bought Sonic slushes for front office staff, counseling staff, band director, and band booster president at Joey's school this afternoon. Also tipped the Sonic carhop $5 (wish I'd taken a picture of his face!).

***

Danielle in Frisco:

I handed out a few surprises in teachers mailboxes today :)


No comments: