Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Steve's nurse just called to tell us that his chemotherapy infusion has been delayed by a day. There is no water at the cancer center today.

(The staff has to remain, though. If they need to use the restroom, they have to leave campus and head a few blocks west to use facilities at St. Paul.)

If order is restored by tomorrow, Steve will report for chemo at 1:30 p.m. Thursday.

1 comment:

jhuckaby said...

My Dad always says to me, if it's not one thing, it's another. It makes me smile to hear him say it, I hope the delay has simply allowed you and Steve a small respite. All my love and prayers! --jamie