Saturday, December 15, 2007

UT-SW

We've decided to stay close to home and go to UT-SW to start the diagnostic process. So, Steve will wait for a call Monday or Tuesday and we'll head that way. We feel very comfortable with the decision and realize how fortunate Steve is to have two excellent options so quickly in this process.

He's very tired today but overall feeling OK -- spirits lifted by a group of neighboring friends who outlined our house in Christmas lights this morning (and Cooper & Katie's reaction to the lights), a friend who spent a couple of hours with me organizing the kitchen, a visit from his family, a small Christmas party with friends and continued notes and calls of encouragement.

3 comments:

DogBlogger said...

Thanks for the update. Will keep praying for all of you!

Sweet Whimsy said...

We are praying for all of you and most especially Steve! We love you all!

Melissa, Dylan, Thalia & Carys

drea said...

Hi i know you dont know me but im a friend of Jessi's.. I was just letting you know my thoughts and prayers are with you.. I have a family member who is 20 years old and has a brain tumor and Cancer and has been struggling for the past year and a half.... We know lots of good doctors that he has used if you need anything let me know..