Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Love


Yesterday afternoon I opened the front door to check the mail and first found a giant package on the porch. (I also found a stray dog, but that's another story.)

The gift bag was filled with Valentine's Day treats -- paper plates and napkins, Pez dispensers, hearts filled with candy, fun pencils and erasers, a beautiful decorative tile and some gel sticky letters and hearts (shown above).

The Valentine's treat was a gift from our PTA president, Kindra, her family and the PTA board.

I was a member of the board last year. When Steve became ill, I abdicated my duties but never lost the support and friendship of the wonderful women who serve our sweet neighborhood elementary school. We are the grateful recipients of their prayers, gifts and hugs.

Isn't love grand?

No comments: