Thursday, January 17, 2008

In the waiting room

I had hoped to spend more time with Steve this morning, but I've already been dismissed. When I left, Dr. L was preparing to fit the halo. Nurses will make rounds about every two hours but probably won't provide much information. Dr. L will visit with us (me, Jim, Betty and Jim) when Steve's out of the procedure.

I just spoke with Ami, Cooper and Katie, who all sound cheerful this morning. Ami drove in from Austin late last night. I left before she arrived, so Julie came over to help me pack and stay with the kids.

Liz was a great driving partner last night/this morning, taking the wheel for more than half the trip. We just couldn't do this without all of you!

There are public computers in the waiting area, so I can type more quickly than with the Blackberry. I'll update as I have information.

No comments: