Tuesday, November 4, 2014

46 Acts of Kindness (6)

From Steve in Dallas:

Donated in Steve's great name!

***

From Aunt Cheryl in Pflugerville:

Paid for the family behind me at Starbucks....looked like Mom was having a bad day too! Pulled over to cry and then smiled thinking of sweet Steve!

***

From Sharon in Dallas:

I wanted to do something for a school in need because I know Steve would be busting with pride over both the hard work and enthusiasm that KT and Coop are bringing to their school year but also Tyra's commitment to teaching. So I started my day by stopping off at DISD's Mount Auburn Elementary, in a predominantly working-class Hispanic neighborhood serving students in the I-30 and Grand Avenue area. I gave the school secretary an envelope containing $100 and the "Steve Acts of Kindness" card. I asked her to give it to the principal with the message to use it in some way to directly help students at the school.


 
***

From Julie in Karnes City:

I took three older ladies who no longer drive to go vote.

***

From Kari in Frisco:

Best day ever... 46 Acts of Kindness! Food for Frisco Fastpacs, goodie bags for teachers and work team, flowers for some sweet friends all delivered this morning in the rain no less! Tyra Damm thanks for turning a dreary day into good.




***

From Sabina in Lewisville:

I gave money to a friend of my nephew whose son died. The funeral was today.

***

From Jen in Frisco:

Emma took multiple opportunities to pay it forward today with 46acts of kindness in honor of our friend, Steve Damm. She delivered goodies to two of her favorite teachers and she brought her dojo masters cookies tonight! 



***

From Angie in Frisco:

Beau and I made chocolate covered strawberries for the trainer at FHS who has helped him so much this semester, our secretary at work, and for Serena who gives my boys lots of rides and is such a good friend! Happy Birthday Steve!

***

From Shannon in Rowlett:

I look forward to this day every year... It's so much fun spreading kindness in honor of Steve! I bought breakfast tacos for a few of the teachers at the school I work at, paid for the order of the person behind me and gave the person working at Sonic an extra big tip. I just might have a couple more things up my sleeve.

***

From Jackie in Frisco:

Dashed into Taco Bell tonight to buy a teenager's dinner. The Taco Bell crew got a kick out of being part of the act of kindness. Made me emotional and happy at the same time.

***

From Terri in Frisco:

I wanted you to know that I prayed for you and your family today. It's not an elaborate act of kindness, but heartfelt. I prayed for peace and many blessings.

No comments: