Tuesday, November 4, 2014

46 Acts of Kindness (9)

From Christie in Frisco:

I brought a sick friend and her husband dinner and helped put a smile on her face :)

***

From Marcy in Frisco:

We gave clothes, toys, a baby swing and stroller to a new mom and a grandmother that is taking care of her granddaughter. We also made a donation to St. Jude. Happy birthday to Steve. Hugs to you, Coop and KT. 

***

From Linda in Plano:

My son bought ice cream for a friend at school (with his own money). I bought hot chocolate for the unsuspecting high school student behind me on the line at Starbucks. Thanks for initiating this wonderful tradition.


***

From Molli in Anna:

Molli baked brownies for our new next door neighbors. She took them over before school this morning and shared her Uncle Steve's story with them. 


***

From Pam in Frisco:

Dylan baked cookies for her favorite teacher.


***

From Greg in Anna:

Greg is on shift today, so Firefighter Greg Bear is stading in his place for the picture. The real Greg wrote sweet notes and gave gift cards to 2 sweet sisters and fellow bus drivers that recently lost their father. 


***

From Jamie in Frisco:

Delivered to each of the four floors at FISD Admin building breakfast items to enjoy (scones, cinnamon rolls, and pumpkin bread).

***

From Karen in Carrollton:

Paid for the 2 cars behind me in the drive thru today! God Bless Steve Damm!

***

From Shubha in Frisco:

Thank you for including me in this noble cause. I have made a donation towards MD Anderson Cancer Research. You and your family is in my prayers and you are a big source of inspiration to me. I have never met Steve but you have made him eternal. I know he is very proud of you and your beautiful kids. God bless.

***

From Cyndi in Carrollton:

Today I brought a plate of cookies to the wonderful CCAs that make my job so much easier at Children's. 

***

From Jana in Frisco:

I love this day!!  I left a $25 gift card at Kroger for cashier to chose a person to use for and then I got to share/explain with the cashiers/managers :)

1 comment:

Patty said...

Donated a 2 year subscription of Zoobooks to Vogel Alcove Children's Center in Dallas. They teach and take care of homeless children.