Sunday, November 2, 2014

46 Acts of Kindness: How-To Guide


It's almost time for 46 Acts of Kindness! On Tuesday, Nov. 4, you can share love and kindness in memory of Steve and help us reach our goal of 46x10 acts of kindness.

Here's a step-by-step guide to the big day.

1. Print the 46 Acts "calling card" that you can leave behind with your act of kindness. Click here for the card.

2. Surprise someone -- someone you know or a complete stranger -- with your act of kindness. Leave the card if you choose.

3. Take a photo if you'd like.

4. If you're comfortable doing so, communicate with me your act of kindness -- a short story plus a photo if you have one. You can email me at tyradamm@gmail.com. You can text me at 972-489-4344. You can post to our Facebook page. 

5. Check back on the blog in the afternoon for an inspirational gathering of acts of kindness! (I'm teaching during the day. I'll blog as soon and as fast as I can!)

6. Need some inspiration or ideas? Check out this post for a few.

Thank you so much for making Steve's birthday one of the most joyful days of the year! My heart is full knowing that Cooper and Katie can witness so much love in memory of their awesome daddy!

Cooper and Katie on Steve's bench, Nov. 2, 2014

No comments: