Wednesday, November 4, 2015

47 Acts of Kindness (11)

From Jim (a.k.a. Papa) in Dallas:

Left a box of cookies at the office of W. T. White HS to share with staff. White is Steve's high school.

***

From Laura in Edmond, Okla.:

We left Gatorades for the lifeguards at the pool we swim in almost nightly to say thank you for their hard work!


***

From Suzanne in Frisco:

Brought donuts to the amazing staff at Pearson Middle School for breakfast!

***

From Michel in Cassel, France:

This one is going to the homeless guy by the store.



***

From Caroline in Richardson:

Joseph and I brought a dozen bundtinis to the wonderful staff of North Texas Orthodontic Associates. They were quite surprised and thankful. Dr. Schechter was touched by what you all do to honor Steve. ‪#‎dammkind‬


and

I bought my son, Joseph Langton, a bundtlet from Nothing Bundt Cakes when I picked him up at school today. He had a rough day, and this brought up his mood. He knew we would be doing something in honor of Steve today, so he was surprised he was a recipient. ‪#‎dammkind‬



***

From Leslie in Dallas:

Made a $47 donation to the North Texas Food Bank in honor of Steve.

and

Bought a family's meal at McDonalds.


***

From Uncle Jim in Arlington, Va.:

Snuck some Swiss-branded Chocolates (ironically, made in New Hampshire!) into the Goethe Institut in DC for fellow German learners. I did my best take on a translation - I know it's not perfect, but close enough.


***

From Kelly in Frisco:

Treated A colleague to lunch.

***

From Beth in Richardson:

Bought cookies for my student newspaper staff and lunch for a random student at Subway. Also trying to be a kinder, gentler Beth in memory of Steve and my mom, who shared his birthday.



No comments: