Saturday, November 5, 2011

43 acts of kindness (part 7)


I bought (2) $5.00 giftcards at Taco Bueno and asked the cashier to give them to the next 2 people in line. Also, my employees saved the paper and are planning to pay it forward.

***






Chick fil a girl thought I was nuts...so fun buying lunch for peeps that have no clue.



***

We are travelling from Atlanta, GA, to Jackson, MS, today. I held the door for a woman walking with a cane in memory of Steve. I'm still on the lookout for more opportunities to spread kindness in his name!

***

My random act of kindness was getting Liz a Starbux and Ashleigh's was to take Mrs Helms a red velvet bundt today!

***

Bought flowers for a mom with young kids who is having "one of those days" while in Target.

***

Shelli and Shannon gave blood today.

***
Bought a complete stranger a Subway sandwich!

***

Zita delivered her amazing cookies to MyChildren's -- the clinic that Steve helped develop and manage.

***

I brought delicious gourmet cookies to our local library up here in beautiful Ipswich, MA. My sister forwarded your story and I couldn't help but join all these fabulous people doing such great work. Cheers to Steve!

***

I bought a yummy Chinese food lunch for my boss, who is also a dear friend. We're having a particularly busy/stressful day, so the late lunch and the quick break was most welcomed. Happy b-day, Stevie D!

***

Taking a cake to Cory's office assistant, who has been going through a hard time lately. Happy Birthday Steve!!!

***

Sending each student in my class home with a fun cup & card about Steve. :) 

***

Just bought a warm winter drink for the lady behind me at the drive thru lane at Starbucks. I told the cashier about Tyra's wonderful idea and how these acts of kindness were to honor Steve. She was touched and couldn't wait to share the story. 

No comments: