Tuesday, November 5, 2013

45 Acts of Kindness, Part 22

From Melane in Anna:

Trash Day! Our three garbage collectors will find a little suprise with our trash today. I left them each a Subway gift card attached to a thank you note. Happy Birthday, Stevie D! I love how your specialness has become contagious!


***

From Jim (Steve's dad!) in Dallas:

I gave a gift card to Magic Time Machine to our new Preschool Director. She has been doing a great job ... and is planning for the future. She has 2 young children and was excited because this would give their family a chance to enjoy a fun time together.

***

From Ben in Dallas:

A donation to the Red Cross in memory of Steve.

***

From Paige in Minnesota:

I baked cookies yesterday and delivered them to neighbors.....all because Steve touched my life. Sending lots of love from Minnesota!

***

From Renae in Edmond, Okla.:

Kids made cards and we put together a "bit of sunshine" care package for my niece who's a freshman at Emporia State University!  :)


***

From Judie in Fort Worth:


Baked Pumpkin Muffins for two sweet families yesterday! Thanks, Tyra, for giving us the chance to love others in honor of Steve and also for you and your precious, amazing kids. Coop and KT are such a blessing to all of us.


***

From Tracy in Carrollton:

I was getting my afternoon large iced tea from McDonald's today which presented me the opportunity to buy lunch for the young man in the car behind me in honor of Steve. What a privilege for me to get to participate in this! 

***

From Peter:

Some cash in an envelope taped to a snack machine, courtesy of Steve Damm.

***


From Susan:

I brought breakfast and afternoon treats for my day long meeting today.


***

From Stacy in Frisco:

My kids and I dropped fruit and a gift card for groceries at Frisco Fire Station #2 in memory of Steve.

***

From Suzanne:

Paid for the 2 people behind me in the drive thru at Tim Horton's.



No comments: