Monday, November 4, 2013

45 Acts of Kindness, Part 4

From the Mathesons in Carrollton:

My husband and I hosted a dinner for our neighbors this past Saturday to kick off the thanksgiving month and to let them know they are wonderful neighbors! We made salmon on the grill and a yummy seafood bisque!!


***

From Brad in Missouri City:

Took a couple dozen breakfast tacos to the Missouri City, TX Fire Department, and 3 dozen donuts to the Missouri City Police Department. They were very appreciate (and very hungry). But the best part of the story is when I was buying the donuts, the guy next to me in line asked what I was doing with 3 dozen donuts. I told him and showed him one of the cards. He took the card, and paid for my donuts!


***

From Michelle in Missouri City:

My name is Michelle Braswell, and I am a Battalion Chief at the Missouri City Fire Department. This morning we recieved a wonderful breakfast of breakfast taco's that had a "45 Acts of Kindness" tag. I wanted to say thank you on behalf of the fire department for the suprise breakfast. The tacos were left at the front office of the Police Department, so we did not get to meet the man who delivered them. Steve sounds like he would have made an excellent fire fighter! Especially because it sounds as if he was an an active, fun loving person who enjoyed the outdoors. I regret we never got to meet. Thank you for the breakfast. 

***

From Karen in Atlanta:

In honor of Steve Damm, we celebrated with an Act of Kindness by making a donation to a great non-profit in Atlanta founded by Kris Shock called Supporting Others Achieve Recovery (S.O.A.R)

***

From Angie in Frisco:

These two kind people were welcoming and helpful when I started my new job, so I made them breakfast in honor of Steve Damm. Thank you Gary Wise and Marina Miller for all that you do!

***

From Beth in Carrollton:





Flowers for each teacher at our preschool and elementary school

***

From Derek in Frisco:

Surprised someone in line at Starbucks today with a gift card and Steve's note. :) This is fun!

***

From Kristen in Frisco:



I gave an AMC gift card to my Sonic car hop. He always greats me with a smile. Riley put an AMC gift card in a random mail box. :)

***

From Jasmine in Frisco:


My morning was opened with Steve's 45 Acts of Kindness..
I delivered donuts and Starbuks to 3 familes and they were very touched with Steve's story

***

From Ann in Frisco:



Mailed a big box of baby clothes to a friend in Oregon.

***

From Judith in Frisco:

Just treated all my soldiers today to Starbucks and asked them to wish
Steve a Happy Birthday!!!!! Pretty cool idea for today. Gonna try to do
more before the day is out!!
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!

*Judith Christians*
*LTC, CA, US Army*
*REGION 6 REPLO OPERATIONS OFFICER*

No comments: