Monday, November 4, 2013

45 Acts of Kindness, Part 8

From Leslie in Dallas:

I taped the card and enough money for a free drink to 3 different vending machines at work.


***

From Laura in Seneca, S.C.:

Just made plans to donate all of one size of our gently used little boy clothing, coats, and some awesome toys to a single mom who has a little one and is also caring for her mother that has fallen seriously ill. Our boys helped pick things out and pack it up and had a great time giving back! We will be delivering it soon!

***

From George in Oxnard, Calif.:


Andrea Estrada is deputy news director in UC Santa Barbara's Office of Public Affairs and Communications. She's an excellent writer and editor, and works tirelessly to help us maintain an outrageously high standard of excellence. A free lunch is the least I could do to support Andrea, and the memory of an extraordinary man, Steve Damm.

***

From Liz W. in Frisco:


Excited to surprise our Sonic carhop with an extra-large tip today in Steve's memory.


***

From Sara in Frisco:

I didn't get to take a picture, but I happily delivered donuts to the Nichols Elementary office today in honor of Steve.


***

From Lisa in Frisco:


We go to Sonic almost every day. Today we are asking our carhop to give Sonic giftcards, attached to the explanation, to the next 2 people he delivers to. Happy Birthday Mr. DAMM!!

***

From Rebecca in Cedar Hill:


This box of books and magazines was delivered today to the folks at the Cedar Hill Senior Center.

***

From Liz in Atlanta:


Gave a random officer some J Alexander's after work to thank him for his service. Love you Mrs. Damm!!

***

From Nancy of Dallas:

I am at the State Tennis tournament with my son in College Station today. They were selling T-shirts with all the kids' names on the back for $20 each. I bought one for my son and then I saw his friend's parents weren't there to buy one for him. I surprised him by buying him one. It's something that could have only been bought here during the tournament.

***

From Karen of Frisco:

It's simple and been done so many times by people but today I "paid it forward" to the car behind me at Starbucks. :)









No comments: